I am a lifetime health and fitness enthusiast, and completed my training at Bancroft School Of Massage Therapy. With a deep love of learning, I have attended several courses to help develop myself as a well-rounded therapist.
As a therapist I utilize a calming and caring approach. I use knowledge of the human body and intuitive touch to help clients feel better faster. I take an integrated approach to massage, combining Swedish, sports, deep tissue, trigger point, and active and passive stretching to help create a treatment plan appropriate for each client. I am fascinated with the human body being a Fitness Trainer as well as a Licensed Massage Therapist. I enjoy working on a variety of people, ranging from individuals looking for relaxation to those in need of more detailed work on sore muscles or specific issues.
- Thai Massage Certification May 2018
- Massage Therapy of Osteoarthritis Course 5/2017
- Bancroft School Of Massage Therapy Graduate
- Community(adult,child,infant) CPR, First AID and AED
- AMTA Member 11/2016
- SOL Integrative Wellness Cadaver Anatomy Certificate 9/2016
- Performs Better Functional Training Certificate 9/2014
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate 2009-2017
- USUI SHIKI RYOHO First Degree Reiki Method of Natural Healing
- USA Gymnastics Certification 2014